WIAW on tuesdayPosted: August 30, 2011
Hello, hello! Another Wednesday has landed on our doorstep, so you know what that meeeeaaaannnssss…
Today I’m bringing you my eats from Tuesday (aka: yesterday). Who doesn’t love a little gander into what other people are eating?! Especially those Tuesday eats, love me some Tuesday eats…
- One juicy-ripe nectarine (don’t mind how weird my hand looks for some reason hahaha!)
- Hot oatmeal with a little brown sugar on it (from Timmy’s since we were still on the road coming back home) – unpictured
- Iced coffee with vanilla stevia and coconut milk – unpictured (my bad!)
- Mixed greens salad with sweet onion, carrot, cucumber and avocado.
- On the side, an Amy’s organic veggie burger topped with some Daiya pepperjack cheese and Dad’s bbq sauce
- 2 squares of chocolate with sea salt (pretty much addicted)
- apple with PB (you can’t go wrong)
- Luna bar (chocolate dipped coconut)
- roasted potato and green bean salad + a million extra potatoes eaten on the side 😉
In the day, I also drink about 17 liters of water, just for good measure 😉
I still like to think of myself as a newbie to WIAW (hello! third post), but here’s a look at the other two that I did partake in, in case you missed them:
And there you have it, another (WIA)Wednesday, another fun-filled food experience with all the other lovely bloggers. Until next time my friends, keep tracking what you eat and make me drool over!
Michelle’s dinner and dessert or Jessica’s pancakes (which I’m so making in T-minus 15 minutes) or Chelsea’s pancakes (which look so tempting, too!) or Jemma’s dhal curry or Donna’s chickpeas or Corey’s skinny pina colada (or four) or… I think you get the picture – a lot of people have great eats. Make sure to check them out 😉
It’s officially pancake time over here! Have a great Wednesday!
Quote of the day: